The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is a country in Central Asia, bordered by Iran, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, China, India and Pakistan. It is the headquarters for the global terrorist group Total Jihad. Due to its instability, United States maintains a military base in its territory.
- High unemployment (34,96%)
- Low GDP and GDP per capita
- Large budget deficit (-37,00% of GDP)
- Large national deficit (34,59% of GDP)
- Most budget goes to Education/Research, Health/Social Security and Defense.
- Debt is 38% of GDP
Exports: cereals, milk, grapes, rice, sheep, wine, wood
Exports: Building, housing and roadway construction, cement, chemical industry, computer hardware, electrical materials, electronic components, jewellery, paper, railway construction, robots, sodas, synthetic fibers.